Friday, September 7, 2012

Daily Hubbub

Preschool a la Mommy started this week at our house.  I have a great curriculum and lots of supplies thanks to my Mom who really hooked us up.  It's certainly a challenge but Joshua is enjoying the activities and it gives me a focused way to play for a bit each day.  We are currently working through a session on changing environments. Joshua likes calling me teacher instead of Mom during "school". 

We've done our normal stuff too like going for walks, playing on the golf course and swimming.







Joshua also really enjoyed playing dress-up and putting on puppet shows for me and the dogs this week.  Below, he dressed Jeremiah up as an "old lady" - his term - to go with his Batman.  Yes, that is a pair of his underwear on my poor dog's head.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Teacher! Golf and Batman and school! Looks like you're settling in just fine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to play school soon! It must help a lot to have help cleaning up the mess that always results from all those learning activities!

    ReplyDelete